Muma Happenings

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bottoms Up

A few weeks ago, I was washing up Anna's bottom before going to bed. This is an important step if she doesn't take a bath/shower. All you people with toddlers know about this. Toilet paper is very optional in toddler world. So, I get done and Anna puts her head between her legs to look. I said, "whatcha doin'? Looking at your bottom?"
She said yes and then said,
"mom, who makes bottoms?" (everything right now is, 'mom who makes... fill in the blank)
I said, "God makes bottoms!"
She looks at me like I just said the silliest thing ever. She says,

"No he didn't! God did not say, 'let the earth be filled with bottoms!'"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lori said...

I LOVE her! I can't wait to see you guys!

November 21, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home